No products in the cart.
- Contains pure Mehendi,
- Application mix the contents with 5 teaspoons of warm and apply using gloves,
- Hypersensitivity test:
- To determine if you are allergic or hypersensitive to using the dye make a preliminary skin test each time before an application.
- 1. Wash & dry small area behind the ear using soap & water.
- 2. Mix a small quantity of the hair dry powder with 1-2 drops of water apply the mixture on the cleaned area and allow it to dry.
- 3. After the 24-hour wash, the patch with soap & water the dye can be safely used if no reddening burning itching or swelling is experienced in or around the test area.
- The test should be carried out before each application.
- This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation in certain cases and so a preliminary test according to the accompanying directions should first be made.
- Keep out of the reach of children.